When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Took some pics of my 082 today

justaguy88

Guest watchbuff

Nice watch

Davidsen has the best modded PAMs bar none IMO. Looking at the dial from gen to rep the "L SWISS L" is spaced correctly from the 6 from your pic. The lugs have a different contour and the rep seems more "rounded". The CG lever pin is Thicker dia on the gen but not by much.

Wear it in good health sir.

FYI My PAM 111H started running fast and the would be experts here were helpful in diagnosis (ultimately my watch guru-nazi fixed it in 30 seconds) So do not subject it to STRONG magnetic fields. It turns out I was in a high Gamma radiation zone and who the F*uck know what it did to my watch and cell phone.

My teeth glow like a The Zigmeister lume job though!

Yea the main difference between the rep and the gen in those comparison shots is the crownguard. The whole crowngaurd on the gen seems fatter and a bit rounder, and of course the lever pin is too small. Other than this, the dial is pretty much spot on. I'd venture to say that its the most (or one of the most) accurate davidsen dials available....

Yea the main difference between the rep and the gen in those comparison shots is the crownguard. The whole crowngaurd on the gen seems fatter and a bit rounder, and of course the lever pin is too small. Other than this, the dial is pretty much spot on. I'd venture to say that its the most (or one of the most) accurate davidsen dials available....

Yes.. this is a DSN watch I would consider buying.

Nice photos :)