When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix SFSO Swiss Delivered Today

Del_RFC

My original order for a SFSO Swiss ETA in the white face was stolen in transit with my wife signing for an empty bag.

I contacted Jay with the full details and without hesitation he agreed to send a replacement however only the black face model was available. This was more than acceptable and due to his excellent back up I volountereed to pick up the cost of the second shipment (after all Jay was in no way to blame for the original problem).

The watch arrived in the UK only 5 days after posting, an excellent response to a customer who encounters a problem. Having now used Angus & Jay I have nothing but absolute trust in both. Well worthy of their dealer status and the reputation it carries.

On to the watch.... Whoaaa!!!!

I have a BCE ultimate in graphite which was widely acclaimed on this site so I had an idea of the level of quality to expect. When I opened the package my instant reaction was this is even better. This really does deserve its reputation as a super rep. The AR on the saphire is unbelievable and the lume looks outstanding.

To say I'm a happy man is an understatement. I am over the moon with both the purchase and the service I received.

Again its a big thanks to all who advised on the watch over the months since its release, the dealers and the best way of resolving my service issue (thanks Victoria).

Now onto the next watch... this is a highly contagious hobby :p

I'm off to stare at my new watch now :D

Edited by Del_RFC

Congratulations on your purchase. :D

My original order for a SFSO Swiss ETA in the white face was stolen in transit with my wife signing for an empty bag.

I contacted Jay with the full details and without hesitation he agreed to send a replacement however only the black face model was available. This was more than acceptable and due to his excellent back up I volountereed to pick up the cost of the second shipment (after all Jay was in no way to blame for the original problem).

The watch arrived in the UK only 5 days after posting, an excellent response to a customer who encounters a problem. Having now used Angus & Jay I have nothing but absolute trust in both. Well worthy of their dealer status and the reputation it carries.

On to the watch.... Whoaaa!!!!

I have a BCE ultimate in graphite which was widely acclaimed on this site so I had an idea of the level of quality to expect. When I opened the package my instant reaction was this is even better. This really does deserve its reputation as a super rep. The AR on the saphire is unbelievable and the lume looks outstanding.

To say I'm a happy man is an understatement. I am over the moon with both the purchase and the service I received.

Again its a big thanks to all who advised on the watch over the months since its release, the dealers and the best way of resolving my service issue (thanks Victoria).

No onto the next watch... this is a highly contagious hobby :p

I'm off to stare at my new watch now :D

Well done to the dealer for doing whats right.

Congratulations on the watch, I just picked up an ETA steelfish in Black too today.

I thought the crystal was missing when I first looked at it, the AR is impressive.

Just need to find a rep deploymant to go with it now.