When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Intro from NYC

fijikid

Your forum is truly massive. So much info about a world the average person doesn't even know exists. Hidden in plain site on the internet - just crazy. I'm a vintage dive watch collector for the most part and my lust for a vintage 1680 rollie has lured me to the replica world. I've never been a true believer on the $3,000 watch front and have long held the opinion that old Seiko divers were the best pound for pound watches around. Seems like some of the super reps may take a shot at that title when you add in the prestige (though faux) factor of the name. I don't think I'd ever want a modern Rollie rep, but I think the vintage ones are pretty cool. On the modern front, the Panerais are just so damn beautiful, I think I'm a gonna get me a Fiddy or something from DSN (?). I'll take my questions to that part of the forum.

So hi there, fellas (mostly, right?). Thanks to all those who have contributed the very useful information found here and also to the folks that keep these forums up and running for whom I tend to believe it is a labor of love not profit. Well done.

Thanks for letting me swim in your pool.

chris

Your forum is truly massive.

Yes, it's the best! :)

On the modern front, the Panerais are just so damn beautiful, I think I'm a gonna get me a Fiddy or something from DSN (?). I'll take my questions to that part of the forum.

I'm sure you know, but hit search and read a lot. Then ask -- the answers will then pour for you!

So hi there, fellas (mostly, right?).

Mostly, yes it's fair to say. But we have Rima, and we have me. And I speak for 10 men.

Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome - I have already read many posts authored by you as well as hundreds of other posts and threads. I'm in my wonderful age of innocence when it comes to reps. I'm sure I'll be a jaded nit-picker in no time (and I mean that in the best way!).

chris