When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lello Ingy Datewheel misalign

rhes4

As the title said, Is there anyone else who have installed Lello datewheel have this problem? The problem that I'm having is I have manage to make the datewheel for 19-31 aligned but when it is on 1-18 date is misaligned pretty bad like the top parts of the no. is touching the date window.

I have one in the post from Lello for my not yet arrived Angus Double AR Ingy and will not be pleased if this is the case. They are not cheap and should not be out of true.

One question though for thge guys who have one. Is this an overlay for the standard wheel that came with your Ingy or is it already mounted on a date wheel??

I have one in the post from Lello for my not yet arrived Angus Double AR Ingy and will not be pleased if this is the case. They are not cheap and should not be out of true.

One question though for thge guys who have one. Is this an overlay for the standard wheel that came with your Ingy or is it already mounted on a date wheel??

If it's an overlay there is a fairly easy way to solve this problem.

My watch has been ordered with a 2824 inside to match the Lello 2824 wheel. I beleive he now has both but I knew the older DW's were intended for 2824's so I told Angus to make sure which it was.

I asked the question about the overlay issue as it is easy to adjust the overlay to be as close as possible to being even all month but not as easy if it comes ready mounted on a DW.