When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Am So Angry!!!!!!!!!!!

truzement

I was loading my car this morning with some gifts for my parents, who celabrate their 65th and 60th birthday today, when i saw that SOMEONE KEYED MY CAR this night!!!

unbelievable, I live in a small village in the south part of the netherlands. we never have stuff like this over here.

they started at the taillight and ended at the side mirror!

damn, I feel powerless here.

if I could just know a name or so. :blowup:

I feel violated!

my car was even parked in front of a church!!

post-1246-1149422929_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149422943_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149422956_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149422967_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149422979_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149422991_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423000_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423016_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423029_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423049_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423065_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423082_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423107_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423123_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423153_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423176_thumb.jpg

post-1246-1149423196_thumb.jpg

Really sorry for you, truzement.

Here in my condominium we are actually trying to figure out how to also leave @nthr@x germs in the keymarks.

This happened to me 2 years ago. We had just bought a new truck and had only had it for one week when we had decided to take it to the mall to do Christmas shopping. When we came out to leave someone had keyed to drivers side door (the whole length) very deep. I don't think I have ever been so angry in my life. I had to pay for a repair on a brand new truck which I had nothing to do with.

What a cowardly, pathetic, and pointless action. I can only hope that when these punks buy there own vehicle that they are proud of that somebody does the same thing to them so they know how it feels :angry:

Very sorry this happened to you. It's happened to me as well and it totally blew my lid off. I also had some idiot perform a rain dance on the hood of my then new RX-7 which destroyed the hood beyond repair..

You might try this. Judging from your pics, the damage is not as deep as it could have been. Apply some very fine auto polishing compound or cleaner/polish (such as Mcquires) with a clean soft cottom cloth followed by wax. Don't use a much hand pressure and apply in a circular motion. Thoroughly clean and dry the areas first. This may help cover up the scratches quite a bit. I've done this before and while not a perfect solution, it made it look a heck of a lot better.

Edited by Jetsons

You can fix it yourself without much trouble. We have kits here in the US you can buy that actually work quite well. You can get some touch up paint and make a kit yourself if you can't find one. Do some research on the internet and you'll find all the info you need.

Good luck!

In my line of work, people get [censored] off and powerless, pathetic [censored] off people do cowardly crap like this. That's why I carry no deductible on the vandalism part of my insurance.

If that car is a silver metallic, DO NOT screw around with it. File the insurance claim and take it to the dealer, or whomever the insurance company offers as their guaranteed shop. It can be a real [censored] to match that.

DO NOT let the insurance company low ball it and make you believe that your deductible will cover it. If they do, go to a BMW dealer and get their estimate. Just make sure, either way, you have it done by someone where you can take it back if the colors don't match, or fade differently over time.

Bill

Ouch.

I feel your pain.

One night I woke up from a deep sleep with my car alarm sounding. I went downstairs to see that a moving van just took out my SUV from front to back. It was ONE WEEK OLD. And it took me a month to get it fixed and I had to drive a really bad rental (never again). At least they paid for it.

Quite a beautiful BMW...and some jealous kids. No worries, in no time, you'll have it fixed.

Good luck!