When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Pam

dsp5500

Firstly A big thanks to the forum members for educating me in what Rep to get especially Lello and SSsurfer for the Cyclops and date wheel mods to come. Now onto my watch, I ended up with one of the last Pam027a from River and what a beauty it is. I

Edited by dsp5500

I think that everything could be done what you've said...getting it PVD and changhing the dial to hobnail 028...but there is a little problem...it is very difficult to source a PAM28 dial...very,very difficult...there was one for sale a month ago and I still regret not taking it...

however, keep your project alive and when you see a dial for sale (you could always ask some of the dealers to source one for you - if they can?)...and complete your project...looking forward to see an update...

good luck...

Ok heres a really bad shot, I only have a Olympus 725 SW I use for my fishing trips.

post-9293-1195904260_thumb.jpg

So is it safe to say that the case and dial are interchangeable with the Pam027 and Pam028? and that i should be able to convert the Pam027 to an Pam028?

Cheers,

Rob

Edited by dsp5500

Ok heres a really bad shot, I only have a Olympus 725 SW I use for my fishing trips.

post-9293-1195904260_thumb.jpg

So is it safe to say that the case and dial are interchangeable with the Pam027 and Pam028? and that i should be able to convert the Pam027 to an Pam028?

Cheers,

Rob

yes tey are interchangable...no worry there...you just have to find one...