When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sites to trade rep watches?

confused69u

Hello,

It seems like many of the replica forums are prohibiting its users from trading or sometimes even selling their replicas. Has anyone encountered a site where this is allowed?

So far i've checked in.

repgeek.com

replica-watch.info

rwg.cc (requires payment)

replica-watches-guide.com

I am under the impression that all the sites above are somehow connected or owned by the same owner.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT- Links removed.See rules.

I am under the impression that all the sites above are somehow connected or owned by the same owner.

Yes,

You are a little confused :p

None of the sites you mention, have the same "owner" or in fact admins. The real fact is the membership owns the forum.

And I was of the impression, that, at least with the 1st two you mentioned, once you became a valued and respected member, by posting, and contributing, you may be able to offer a watch for trade.

You should realise that this is not your local marketplace, so any trading needs to be between "consenting adults"

Hence the need to establish some credentials.

Otherwise we see scam artists, or worse still representatives of copyright holders, surfing around, trying to uncover the sources of this horrifying enterprise... a true scourge on mankind. ( Not the rep watches... the representatives :p )

So enjoy your time here and at the other sites, and maybe down the track, you too could earn your spurs.. so to speak.

Offshore

PS Did I mention GAF!