When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Movement

chevall

*I think Italians are not good for replica and watch community.

They sell average replicas with high overprice.

Italians are responsible for driving up watch parts. (prices are skyrocketing everyday)

Let me picture this

I putted a gen gold daytona bezel in ebay (250 or best offer). An italian ebayer came to me and offered me 50 eur for my bezel. Taking a look at his items for sale I saw he was selling the very same for 600 eur. What he was smoking? Aint the first time that this has happened to me.

Also most of watch frauds to collectors are done by italians. Yes I am talking about the franken rolex daytona.

You (chevall) seems to be rude because you write in capital letters. It is obvious you dont have any intention to learn nor you dont put any effort in learning nor contributing here..You just come here and demand rare replicas for later reselling them.

Of course there are a lot of good italians out there...I know some italian members in these boards and they are very serious people but I can say that the most outrageous behaviour in the watch/replica scene belong to Italians. Sorry for this post (and sorry to good italians) but I just wanted to point out something I have been watching for so long...

Of course there are bad spanish collectors too (but in Spain there are very few watch aficionados in comparision with Italians).

PS: do you remember bytheway, from which place was the guy that pulled out all the stock of AP EOD?

According to neil it was a dude from Italy. 100 pieces none the less.

Manuel believe me.

I nether seen 'real' Italian made Reps!

Are only urban legends!

They are ALL made in china or near so.

If there are some bud 'IT' guys here, be aware!

Like you have to be aware from al the world bud guys.

But for instance it's a fact that all good 1655 Explorer Frankens such as Daytona Frankens come from Italy. Unscruplous people assembling them from fake and gen parts - selling them as genuines. I have seen real solid gold Daytonas with Swiss movements come from Italy - around 15 years ago.

Anyway, help was offered and posted - if the threadstarter can't klick, read, understand or whatsoever, then this is no place for him here...

Indeed unscrupulous people selling franken as genuines. Oh yes we all know.

*Chevall your intentions seems to be too obvious. And I quote myself:

It is obvious you dont have any intention to learn nor you dont put any effort in learning nor contributing here..You just come here and demand rare replicas for later reselling them.

You claimed to sell replicas and you are deamanding new providers. But you dont have the slightest idea of the product you are demanding..These watches (if someone is kindly enough to build a franken watch for you) would be very dangerous in the wrong hands. Also the price would be a lot for your customers.

What kind of wathes do you sell?

Also I did noy mention italians are not good for anything...I am just pointing a fact..The fact is..well..see yourself! As I stated before I know many good italians.

You and I live in south Europe (I live in Spain). Dont call me "she" because you know I am a boy. My name "Manuel" says it all. People who know me knows its my real name. Capicci?

Again theres the proof you dont have manners.

*Rosnik, I was talking about franken rolex, not the so called italian replicas.

And yes you are right, its an urban legend. Lets take care of the bad guys out there.

Edited by manuel

Indeed unscrupulous people selling franken as genuines. Oh yes we all know.

*Chevall your intentions seems to be too obvious. And I quote myself:

You claimed to sell replicas and you are deamanding new providers. But you dont have the slightest idea of the product you are demanding..These watches (if someone is kindly enough to build a franken watch for you) would be very dangerous in the wrong hands. Also the price would be a lot for your customers.

What kind of wathes do you sell?

Also I did noy mention italians are not good for anything...I am just pointing a fact..The fact is..well..see yourself! As I stated before I know many good italians.

You and I live in south Europe (I live in Spain). Dont call me "she" because you know I am a boy. My name "Manuel" says it all. People who know me knows its my real name. Capicci?

Again theres the proof you dont have manners.

*Rosnik, I was talking about franken rolex, not the so called italian replicas.

And yes you are right, its an urban legend. Lets take care of the bad guys out there.

I want to say that I am Italian, and of these replicas that you speak Italian and not 'I have never seen, are all replicas of china, no replicas made in europe::: All responses are asia! I would like to know the best websites where to find the best quality of rep! Thanks

There are no italian made reps, maybe italian made frankens and also a really lot of italian scams....in here fake rolex' scams even took the attention of medias...

but the purpose of this forum is to be a good knowledge base for who want to approach the world of reps,

then if a man asks us where to find the best franken why we could reply him so rudely.... he is just a nubie that wants to learn more bout reps...

ok, his tone is rude, but i think because he didn't know a single word of english and he's usin somethin like google translate...

maybe he could be just a 30yo yuppie that don wants to spend K of