When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

9 Things...

TwoTone

Well, this happened to me about 7 years ago when I was a manager at a major electronics store. A customer came into the store wanting a diagram how to build a car audio subwoofer box. We sold him the diagram with instructions and sent him on his way. He called the store asking for a manager. I picked up the call and he was swearing and complaining how the instructions were all wrong and asked for his money to be refunded. I stated that the specs and instructions were directly from an installer who has won multiple trophies for his designs and worksmanship. He insisted that the instructions were wrong. I asked him to return to the store. When he came into see me, I asked him where he parked and he handed over his keys so I could pull his car into the install bay. I asked him what he drove and he said it was a Pontiac Goole. I never heard of that model I said. He said it is in the first line by the entrance and to look for a blue car. I walked the whole line of about 20 cars and couldn't find it. I went back in and told him I couldn't find the car. He called me an idiot and we went outside together only to find a Pontiac 6000LE. It gets better. I drove the car into the install bay and popped the trunk. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. The instructions called for using poly fill fiberglass for sound dampening. He had glued the fiberglass to the whole outside of the sub box. It looked like a pink square puffed animal. :lol: