When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Did our second scan today with my wife...

V

Hey K, long time no speak! Many congrats on your new gift, enjoy it, it's great! You may remember that we had our 1st child, a daughter in Spring last year, and we are now expecting our second for this next Spring. It's a wonderful time, I'd never known tiredness like it before but the good parts outweigh the rest. Just take good care of Mrs. V now, and especially around the time of the birth, and after! Crazy days having kids, but wonderful!!!!!

Below picture of my baby at 1 day (with PAM you sent to me from Silix group buy, the day I received it from you!!), you wouldn't believe how quickly they change (babies, not PAM's!!). (Incidentally, I'm wearing that very same PAM tonigh, Lume'd and serviced by The Zigmeister!).

Sincerely, best wishes with everything!

Diego

post-69-1196975436_thumb.jpg

Hey K, long time no speak! Many congrats on your new gift, enjoy it, it's great! You may remember that we had our 1st child, a daughter in Spring last year, and we are now expecting our second for this next Spring. It's a wonderful time, I'd never known tiredness like it before but the good parts outweigh the rest. Just take good care of Mrs. V now, and especially around the time of the birth, and after! Crazy days having kids, but wonderful!!!!!

Below picture of my baby at 1 day (with PAM you sent to me from Silix group buy, the day I received it from you!!), you wouldn't believe how quickly they change (babies, not PAM's!!). (Incidentally, I'm wearing that very same PAM tonigh, Lume'd and serviced by The Zigmeister!).

Sincerely, best wishes with everything!

Diego

Glad to hear from you Diego.. I know it will be difficult but I also know that the pleasure will just be amazing.

Wish you best luck as well but the second is easier because at least you know what you re doing ;)

Hey K, yes, the 2nd will be easier but my grandfather, who had 10 children always used to say.... "the 1st was difficult, having 2 was double, having 3 was double again, having 4 was double again, having 5 was double again etc... etc...!!! But you're right, at least we know how to change a nappy, bathe a baby etc....!

You'll love it, it is a great adventure, and great fun!!

Hey Kostas :)

Our first is due in 15 days' time.

I was going to get a watch dial engraved with its name too, but then I figured it would just be a lot easier to call it Panerai.

:lol:

Good luck Rico to you too then. Do you know what it is ? Boy - Girl?

Kosta sou efxome ta kalitera file mou!! Ta therma mou sixaritiria,se sena kai stin gineka sou! Ante na doume kai ton mikro pitsirika otan bgei ston kosmo,kai apo konta!!!

Tis kaliteres efxes mou!

Giorgos.

Thanks a lot for your wishes... in Greek :lol:

I hope to be able to meet you at Christmas.