When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BCE Concentric Rings..Stick/Numeral versions

lanikai

chrgod got me to thinking about the concentric rings on the sub dials.. I was really attracted to the white numeral version.. why? :g:

Many of you probably are already aware of this .. but this is probably why I am attracted to the Numeral version of the BCE

post-2172-1196905637_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1196905671_thumb.jpg post-2172-1196906238_thumb.jpgmy white BCE numeral

there is a definite difference in the concentric rings of the sub dials in the stick (markers) version and the numeral version .. as exact to the genuine version.. check the Breitling site and you will see they are replicated exactly as the genuine rings

the Numeral version is more pronounce, and slightly raised.... the sub dials on the stick model is bigger with larger numerals and the the rings are closer to the dial..at first I thought maybe they were sourced to different makers (dials).. but in actuality they are what the genuine is made to be