When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swan Neck - what is it ?

kenmasters

unfortunately i'm not a watch guru, and I don't see how being able to help regulate/fine tune the timing of the movement is important to me.. I think the watch should be accurate in holding time and if it costs $100 more to make sure its 1 sec better than the next movement, is it worth it then ?

unfortunately i'm not a watch guru, and I don't see how being able to help regulate/fine tune the timing of the movement is important to me.. I think the watch should be accurate in holding time and if it costs $100 more to make sure its 1 sec better than the next movement, is it worth it then ?

It's really just about a more correct movt. Generally speaking the movements with snr also have a higher level of finishing on them. (notice the sunburst on the gears) They look more accurate. That's about it though. And if you're going to get a swan neck regulator, make sure it's got a dagger hand, not the standard one, blows the whole look right there.