When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GEN Zenith El Primero - Possibly for Sale soon...

Jaymoi

Dear Admin,

First of all, please don't think i am trying to sell this watch without being a paying member on these boards.

In fact, by tomorrow i will be a paying member, no that i have finally got my paypal account in order and my [censored] well enough to get back to work!

I wanted to gauge interest in a watch that i am selling on behalf of a client of mine.

He has a GEN Zenith El Primero, no box however, V Good condition, SS Bracelet, that he wants to sell.

He is sending it to me tomorrow, so it will be with me by Saturday and i will have pics up on the board by then.

That is if anyones interested, as, if not, fleabay here i commeth!

Anyone interested?

Moi

Dear Admin,

First of all, please don't think i am trying to sell this watch without being a paying member on these boards.

In fact, by tomorrow i will be a paying member, no that i have finally got my paypal account in order and my [censored] well enough to get back to work!

I wanted to gauge interest in a watch that i am selling on behalf of a client of mine.

He has a GEN Zenith El Primero, no box however, V Good condition, SS Bracelet, that he wants to sell.

He is sending it to me tomorrow, so it will be with me by Saturday and i will have pics up on the board by then.

Anyone interested?

Moi

We want to see it Moi babes. Post pics pronto!

Anyone interested?

That's such a popular and covetted watch that I don't think you'll have probs shifting it, Moi. :)

There is a competitor on the board, on sale. It's the chrono version, however:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=60482

Lovely watch. Hope to see pics of "yours" soon, if only for the eyecandy!