When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Twenty-4

watchgrl

I went to a few ADs and checked out their PP24 several times. Even got to hold the WG version. Heavy watch for a woman! Anyways, as for the comparison, the dial and bracelets looks almost exactly the same. Very very close. The engraving on the deployment looks more defined and less 'rough' on the genuine. As for the diamonds, that is the biggest tell-tale sign. The diamonds on the gen casing sparkles under normal lighting condition (as expected) and the rep lack this. The diamonds on the DIAL on the both the gen and rep are very close, probably because the sparkling diamonds on the gen casing creates steals the presence off the diamonds on the dial. A very good rep to own. Finally received mine from River... only white dial tho. :wounded1:

The white dial looks off on the rep. The white dial on the gen has a reflective finish on it. Black is the best one out there.

Edit: This is a photo I took at Farren Price in Sydney. I have a closeup pic but all blurred. Looking from afar, the rep could def. pass as a gen. Holding it in your hands, looking at arms length I reckon it can be differentiated.

88393-28896.jpg