When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Dont Want To Work On Watches Anymore !!!!

rbj69

since i have been feeling so good lately i just want to hang out with u guys like the old days and talk [censored] and now work on watches lmao

i know i know i need a reality check but the last two days i have been yapping with so many about new stuff and old stuff its been really fun , and u know i have been busting my ass getting everyone squared away so i guess that is why working on watches hasnt been that fun lately lol

ok i will shut up now , just wanted u all to know that i missed u all even the assholes and the smartasses , it was actually fun fighting with u guys , it gets the old heart pumping lol

see u around joe

Great convo this morning, Joe. I'll call you Monday.

nice talking with u as well my friend, now my question for u is ?

can u now understand when i type according to my accent and my southern draw lmao

and all my laugh out louds

and boy soon as this post went up it got full in here quickly lmao

Slow down a little on the (rumoured) hundred watches you've got to work on. Spend more time and enjoy yourself. :group:

When something becomes too much of a job, some of that spark goes. :yawn:

great advice and i really didnt mean to get so many in , and u r correct it did make the spark go away for the moment but i feel the fire burning again cause i just bought two more watches today and its actually been a couple months since i bought anything really lol its a virus i tell u

Hahaha....

Has anyone ever said that you sound like Bill Clinton? (I mean that in a good way)

nope that is the first , i promise i dont look like him lmao (i mean that in a good way as well lmao)

i usually tell people when dealing with king to keep it short , it takes her a long time to interpret things in here chinese to english dictionary u know lol and we use slang alot so she really has a hard time with that , lol im just kidding but really it is hard for her so key is just keep it short