When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Was Assalted And Robbed.

Usil

Ryyannon,

Thanks for the thoughts. I read your report on the GTG in Paris and was happy to see others are nearby. I have already filed an insurance claim. We will see what happens.

Still plenty sore today and taking muscle relaxants, pain pills and anti-inflametory meds. Real challenge to extricate myself from the bed this morning. The one thing that I did not expect was the physical violence. I had heard that crime in europe is less violent - now I know.

But on a brighter note, I still love Paris and what it has to offer. I have been here for three years and probably will stay another two. My job keeps me here and frankly, as long as my company pays me to live in Paris - I will stay. It sounded like a good deal three years ago and still does. I was going to wait till I retired in three years to start traveling but this has afforded me an excellent opportunity to do that and still get paid. My French is lousy, I guess no aptitude but still trying to work on it.

Maybe a GTG in the future would be nice.

Usil