When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

trustytime.com

Skippy1980

Ok i know i am probably entering this in the wrong area and i am sorry for that...

actually i have never posted a blog or thread or whatever these things are called so please bear with me...

i was wondering does anyone know where i can find reviews about trustytime.com or trustytime88.com which is the same site...??????

please help me, my friends and i are looking at buying a few watches from there and just dont feel like getting a knockoff that is clearly fake by weight or movement, or dealing with a company that is not truthful...

the only thread i found on this site is something about waterproofing and beware of dealing with andrew.... are there other reviews?

is there a review on this site that i can read?

i appreciate any help?? thanks everyone...

Ok i know i am probably entering this in the wrong area and i am sorry for that...

actually i have never posted a blog or thread or whatever these things are called so please bear with me...

i was wondering does anyone know where i can find reviews about trustytime.com or trustytime88.com which is the same site...??????

please help me, my friends and i are looking at buying a few watches from there and just dont feel like getting a knockoff that is clearly fake by weight or movement, or dealing with a company that is not truthful...

the only thread i found on this site is something about waterproofing and beware of dealing with andrew.... are there other reviews?

is there a review on this site that i can read?

i appreciate any help?? thanks everyone...

The Search engine is your friend.................

hey guys thanks for all the tips... i tried searching for review trustytime and verious other options but didnt get anythign really concrete i guess... im not really good at this blog stuff... but i will keep searching.. thought there might be a review section of specific sites or something! thanks again...

hey guys thanks for all the tips... i tried searching for review trustytime and verious other options but didnt get anythign really concrete i guess... im not really good at this blog stuff... but i will keep searching.. thought there might be a review section of specific sites or something! thanks again...

you seem to be rusty at the reading 'stuff' aswell

review.jpg

link to tt review section