When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My thoughts on Performance enhancing blah blah

lanikai

there is something brand new out that does not retain water and burns body fat, told about it yesterday.. it is a precursor .. and promotes very lean mass... going to see about it now.. will get back,,

@Ry .. but remember what ever supplement you take you still have to work out with a passion for results to be seen. many people think they can take creatine (for example) and bulk up .. not true.. you have to work out much harder than normal to see ultimate results.. MT I'm sure is aware of that. .. what ever supplement .. it's the "singer not the song"

In other words you get back exactly what you put into your training.

I was a personal trainer for years.. now just help for the joy of it.. start slowly and build up .. it is a life style change .. that is actually what getting in shape is ..not just excersize :D

and just an add on. GH levels .. unless u are taking HGH, spikes during workouts and then when sleeping.. HGH keeps GH levels red lined 24/7

there is something brand new out that does not retain water and burns body fat, told about it yesterday.. it is a precursor .. and promotes very lean mass... going to see about it now.. will get back,,

@Ry .. but remember what ever supplement you take you still have to work out with a passion for results to be seen. many people think they can take creatine (for example) and bulk up .. not true.. you have to work out much harder than normal to see ultimate results.. MT I'm sure is aware of that. .. what ever supplement .. it's the "singer not the song"

In other words you get back exactly what you put into your training.

I was a personal trainer for years.. now just help for the joy of it.. start slowly and build up .. it is a life style change .. that is actually what getting in shape is ..not just excersize :D

and just an add on. GH levels .. unless u are taking HGH, spikes during workouts and then when sleeping.. HGH keeps GH levels red lined 24/7

Absolutely correct. There is no 'silver bullet'. Steroids, HGH, Insulin etc all have their uses but it all boils down to training like a muthafuka, eating clean and getting lots of sleep. Ergogenics just allow you to train harder and longer and see more results for your efforts.

That said, it doesn't seem like you need HGH. A good thermogenic like clenbuterol or if you can get it, some T3, and you'll be dodging the belly in no time.

Absolutely correct. There is no 'silver bullet'. Steroids, HGH, Insulin etc all have their uses but it all boils down to training like a muthafuka, eating clean and getting lots of sleep. Ergogenics just allow you to train harder and longer and see more results for your efforts.

That said, it doesn't seem like you need HGH. A good thermogenic like clenbuterol or if you can get it, some T3, and you'll be dodging the belly in no time.

clenbuterol gets my vote.. T3 .. ahh man this is just like watches their all my favorites :rolleyes: .. what's the stack MT?

...eating clean and getting lots of sleep - gotcha, Mentalist!

Now where's that T3?

4646210411601057adamkj4.jpg

clenbuterol gets my vote.. T3 .. ahh man this is just like watches their all my favorites :rolleyes: .. what's the stack MT?

The stack is good ol' classic and dependable Cytomel, Clen and Winny with some Proviron put in for hardness and maybe some Tren if you can get it midway thru just to take advantage of the increased protein synthesis caused by the Cytomel. 12 weeks of that and you'll look like you're carved out of marble. :D