When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Humble Collection...

Guest pamfried

Guest pamfried

Well Hi everyone... have seldom posted something here but guess will start off something here :)

Here is my small but beloved collection.. Some will have to go so just some shots for memories.

Pam27A

From River with the palp crown and honpo crown guard.

This is actually my 2nd 27 i have sold off recently and this truly is a magnificent piece.

This 27 Went off recently to a dear friend who has done so much for me from the forums... Sad to see it go but am GLAD its going to a nice home with the owner appreciating the history of this model. :)

img0985ky5.jpg

img0986nh2.jpg

Pam217

Superlumed, Sapphire with AR, Flushed and tight Lever, High CanonPin n Swan-neck and movt fully serviced.

Fully modded by Vac. From Vac actually. :)

This tireless fella has been with me these months going thru and modding all the pieces i have or sold. Excellent dude!! :)

I sourced this movt on my own from a great friend of mine. Not easy but its worth it as other dealers sell this 217 with the Wrong OP wordings upside down on the back and still call it ultimate.

So i should proudly proclaim this the ULTIMATE 217!!!

Spent a total of 3 months to get the masterpiece done as i had to source for the right movt... i'm not one who has patience but ultimately this really pays off!

img0974os2.jpg

img0977tm1.jpg

img1305ch5.jpg

Pam172

Got it off a member some months ago with the incorrect swiss movt. Watch was shipped directly to Vac for mods.

Superlumed, Sapphire with AR, High canonPin with the lever tight and flushed movt fully serviced.. New hands were installed as well with the correct Secs hand! Swapped the movt out for a proper movt with swan-neck. Absolutely love this piece. Been on my wrist the past 5 days as i really like the contrast of Polished bezel on the Ti case.

Couldnt care less about the caseback as i rather have engravings on the caseback than an unmarked one.

img0969vp6.jpg

img0970wc9.jpg

Pam243

My daily beater. Vaclumed as well with the bezel modded so it clicks better. Hard to see this piece go as it ts my favourite Sub besides the 187 i had.

img0992xz2.jpg

MBW AP ROO

What more to say of this masterpiece? Never seen a rep with better AR than this. The mega-expensive HBB Black Magic i had had fabulous AR but honestly, nothing beat this! Not modded as i was too pre-occupied about the mods to my Pams. Supposed to superlumed the bugger and swap for an ETA Swiss but never got to go about doing it... :(

Still its an amazing watch but sadly have to go... will be up on the sales forum soon.

img0990uq3.jpg

img0987wk6.jpg

Last is the Orange Monster i acquired about a month back. And i bloody have not worn it yet!!! LOL!!

Nice beast for the price and the bugger does glow like a torch. Quality is superb How i wish its 44mm!

img0996pu0.jpg

And now just some random and family shots..

img0994qo5.jpg

img0964wm4.jpg

And last, a lume shot. Taken in not so dark settings but can already see the buggers glowing well.. :)

Its only right the 27A is not glowing too bright as its supposed to be T dial.

img1005ko2.jpg

img1005ko2.jpg

Thank You all for looking.

Edited by pamfried

Guest pamfried
great collection. thanks for sharing.

one question, you said the ap roo you have has the best AR you ever saw? if so, im not too sure they came with AR....maybe they did.....wasnt aware of this.

Yep, the AR is so good... from most angles i practically cant see the glass at all and the dial really pops out..