When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pilot watch

894tom

post-8666-1198595626_thumb.jpgpost-8666-1198595636_thumb.jpgI'm searchin for a good pilot watch with center seconds. Found the perfect watch. http://www.heinrichgeisen1896.com/ Don't know if he's still in business. I don't speak or read German or else I would find more out about him on his website. Does RWG have any bilingual members that speak German and English that can act as a translator? It looks like the watch is handwound, center seconds, 42 mm, 10mm thick. Beautiful. Tourby was gonna do something like this I think. Anyone know how he's making out with his project?

Basically it says:

NEW PILOT WATCH!!! Here is the new pilot watch from Heinrich Geisen 1896. Wanted by many, the watch is also available without signature in a special series of 50 pieces. The watch uses a Durowe 7420 movement, and sapphire glass. On black or brown strap with rivet. The diameter of the watch is 42mm. Housing is matt perlage engraved. The price

Basically it says:

NEW PILOT WATCH!!! Here is the new pilot watch from Heinrich Geisen 1896. Wanted by many, the watch is also available without signature in a special series of 50 pieces. The watch uses a Durowe 7420 movement, and sapphire glass. On black or brown strap with rivet. The diameter of the watch is 42mm. Housing is matt perlage engraved. The price

here first pics of my 42mm pilot dial (numerals 3 and 6 are wrong - they will be thinner)... should ready in February

42mmpilotdial.jpg

new diamond crown is also ready (available for polished and brushed case)

newcrowns009.jpg

The pic of the crown did not post on RWC. Please send again. Is the dial going to be sterile (no name on it)....I am looking forward to this watch perhaps I will wait until Feb.