When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bad period to buy... so slooooow

magagne

I need to vent my anxiety folks... :2:

There's a lot of crowd during Christmas season. Order 2 watch on 9 dec. still not receive my tracking, usualy, I receive my tracking 2-3 days after buying. I email Andrew last week to be sure that I didn't by accident skip/delete an "important" email, if you know what I means, ask me to be patient, he will send it soon. I begin to be little :crazy: about all this. Andrew is a drop-shipper or not?

I just hope to receive them and have time to prepare them for the next chief AR runs :pray:

I think Andrew is already located in CN so he does not drop ship...

I need to vent my anxiety folks... :2:

There's a lot of crowd during Christmas season. Order 2 watch on 9 dec. still not receive my tracking, usualy, I receive my tracking 2-3 days after buying. I email Andrew last week to be sure that I didn't by accident skip/delete an "important" email, if you know what I means, ask me to be patient, he will send it soon. I begin to be little :crazy: about all this. Andrew is a drop-shipper or not?

I just hope to receive them and have time to prepare them for the next chief AR runs :pray:

I highly recommend you PM or Email Andrew, and I am sure he can settle your problem immediately!

Andrew solves all his issues, if there are any with your watch :good:

-MM

Got this:

I will check with my forwarder and get back to you ASAP

That indicate me that is a drop-shipper :huh: