When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nautilus Jumbo From Andrew

lefty47

Thx for sharing. :thumbsup:

As far as I remember, TTK mentionned in the past that the original has not a screw-down crown.

The problem I see in this crown is that it's pretty difficult to manually wind when you want to start it...

As for the bracelet, I am wondering if finally I should not change my tools ..? :wheelchair:

Regarding tools-a few years back I purchased one of those Swiss Army type knives that is designed for watch repairs and adjustments. It was advertised in one of the common Watch Magazines. I think I paid about $100 for it. Anyway, it has some very small screw driver heads which worked well on the Nautilus Bracelet.

The problem I see in this crown is that it's pretty difficult to manually wind when you want to start it...

A thin piece of fabric, like a shirt or bedsheet over your fingers and then wind it and it should be no hassle. I was irritated with this as well at first.

But the Thai MBK quality is just so much "above" the other Chinese watches I have, even the really good ones. It's just so tight, so solid, so perfect.

I got the same watch from Joshua and I'm pretty sure they're the same as Andrew's, they get them from the same source.

I have the same problem, crown too small for my fingers!! Be carefull with the small screw that holds the clasp on the bracelet

'cause it might be loose. I almost lost mine.........

I forgot to add Daytona4me's review of this watch: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=64936

PPN640.jpg

PPNBRACELET640.jpg

Edited by HikeUSA