When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New bigger TAGs?

musicale

I noticed that several of the gen TAGs are being bumped up to larger sizes (38mm -> 41mm), e.g. Link Calibre 5 / 6, does anyone know of these will be replicated anytime soon? I was thinking of getting a Link non-chrono, but would prefer the larger size... at the same time I am worried that the ETAs will be gone if I wait...

They already replicated the new Aquaracer chrono, which got bumped from 41mm to 43.5, along with day/date wheel.

Do you have any shots of the new ones? For some reason TAG site still has pictures of the old models.

I doubt they'll replicate the non-chrono Link any better than the current one. It's very accurate replica, but was never a huge seller... so I doubt there's a new version coming. Just a guess though.

If I were you I'd get the current one while it's still available.

PS: I assume you have read chrgod's review of it.

I wonder why alot of new genuine watchs have clear display casebacks???

is it because the reps have been so close to the gens in the recent years that it's impossible to tell unless you open the caseback...

perhaps the watch designers use display casebacks so that it's easier to tell it's a rep???

or is it just a design issue???