When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wanted: Watch Stands

Pugwash

I have some watch stands, and you may have seen them in my photos, abd they're ok, apart from one little problem. They're for huge wrists.

This means every time I want to take pics of my SS or Ti watches, I have to add links to the straps. This is a little annoying, and adds wear and tear to the straps, as I'm sure you can imagine with the number of photos I take.

I've already broken two with the straps being too tight, and was wondering if anyone has a good source of stands that are confirmed normal-person-sized at around 6.5" to 7" wrist equivalent.

Any help at all would be appreciated. I have no objections to TehBay as long as I can be sure they're of a certain size.

ps: The divers' extensions make the straps too big, fwiw.

I have some watch stands, and you may have seen them in my photos, abd they're ok, apart from one little problem. They're for huge wrists.

This means every time I want to take pics of my SS or Ti watches, I have to add links to the straps. This is a little annoying, and adds wear and tear to the straps, as I'm sure you can imagine with the number of photos I take.

I've already broken two with the straps being too tight, and was wondering if anyone has a good source of stands that are confirmed normal-person-sized at around 6.5" to 7" wrist equivalent.

Any help at all would be appreciated. I have no objections to TehBay as long as I can be sure they're of a certain size.

Ive got some

I photo the odd watch myself

No probs

:yu:

www.thewatchprince.com has a good selection of both regular and short straps, everything from their great for the money Island Croc series($18) to expensive genuine croc and alligator. I have a 6.5" wrist and buy all my replacement straps from them. Outstanding customer service, too.

www.thewatchprince.com has a good selection of both regular and short straps, everything from their great for the money Island Croc series($18) to expensive genuine croc and alligator. I have a 6.5" wrist and buy all my replacement straps from them. Outstanding customer service, too.

I have straps. I have lots of straps.

What I don't have is watch stands. :D