When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What watch should I wear to traffic court?

UB7

here in NY going 10 over the speed limit to keep up with the flow of traffic (if your on a major highway) is 'acceptable' but i-95 just happens to be the biggest speed trap in the US

Sure... its like that over here too (on every road really because our speed limits are quite unusually low, they used to be 20 or so km/h higher in the 80s). But regardless I always drive about 5 under the limit, of course the drivers behind me have hissy fits; honk, yell at me, wave their arms out the window, and do everything short of exiting their vehicles and strangling me through the window with my own seatbelt! I once saw a driver behind me pounding his steering wheel and dashboard to oblivion with his fist... when it turned to a double lane he floored his crappy SUV and I gave him one of the biggest and most satisfying smiles ever! :bleh:

....to me going slow is even more fun than going fast because watching people get disgruntled and frustrated (especially hillbillies) is greatly amusing.

I have illegally parked a few times though... never gotten a ticket for it though, but I have had some close calls...

I doubt I would stand a chance navigating New York though, that takes chutzpah.

You're wearing a long sleeve shirt, no one will notice!!! Not unless you're planning to roll it up!

Did you get a lawyer? They're worth it. I went to traffice court 2 Mondays ago on speeding 21 over charge and where I'm from it's a $180 cost just to plead guilty and go to traffic school and be on probation and court supervision for 6 months!!!!yadiyadiyadiya), I hired a lawyer for a $100, went to court (nobody even noticed I was wearing a Cartier TT Santos 100XL) and my lawyer had the prosecutor drop the charge......that was priceless!!! Charge the $100 to AAA and it came out as free...... :lol: I love AMERICA!!!!

Sure... its like that over here too (on every road really because our speed limits are quite unusually low, they used to be 20 or so km/h higher in the 80s). But regardless I always drive about 5 under the limit, of course the drivers behind me have hissy fits; honk, yell at me, wave their arms out the window, and do everything short of exiting their vehicles and strangling me through the window with my own seatbelt! I once saw a driver behind me pounding his steering wheel and dashboard to oblivion with his fist... when it turned to a double lane he floored his crappy SUV and I gave him one of the biggest and most satisfying smiles ever! :bleh:

....to me going slow is even more fun than going fast because watching people get disgruntled and frustrated (especially hillbillies) is greatly amusing.

I have illegally parked a few times though... never gotten a ticket for it though, but I have had some close calls...

I doubt I would stand a chance navigating New York though, that takes chutzpah.

Corgi, you sound like my Dad.........and Mom!!! :lol:

you should have giving a watch to the COP as a bribe .... and u wouldnt have to worry about court ... those crooked COPs in nyc wouldve taken it ..... next time i get drunk and decide to run every light on Canal ST to get to the Holland at 4 in the morning ima try it

You sir are an idiot. Drinking and driving is absolutely wrong and irresponsible.

I hope they nab you before you hurt yourself or more importantly, someone else.

Get smart, you can only pull that [censored] off for so long before something life altering can happen.

i wore my The Zigmeisterfied Pam 063 to traffic court before work....dressy office attire. Look professional to court and judge WILL notice.... i'm sure you get off easy with a reduced fine.

i wore my UPO to night traffic school several weeks later and they guy sitting next to me was wearing a gen SMP and commented on my watch. the following week (2 session class), he wore his gen 16600 and i wore my Pam 063........ :whistling: we both admired each others watches...