When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Hublot Big Bang Gold Mat

omd

Does the color of the face match the color of the rest of the watch, or is it a different shade?

:) matches

hbbgold1.jpg

it's an interesting piece.. because it's like wearing a nice big ole chunk of gold on your wrist and it's obviously PRICEY.. but at the same time not so in your face bling'd out because of the matte effect

it's definitely a conversation piece once worn, people will be curious about it

Colour of the dial still seems a little off. Gen is more rose gold. But still, it looks great.

it's rose gold :) lighting effect perhaps?

:p but yea, like i said, it's like wearing a big chunk o sexy gold on your wrist

... the matte effect makes it VERY interesting because it's not "bling" but at the same time the $$$ is undeniable

:( i jus wish i could wear it .. but right now, can't wear it for work

Mine arrived yesterday. I'll take some pictures tonight. If they come out good i'll post them as well

what you think of the watch overall?

I think it has a very curious effect.. the priceyness is undeniable *BUT* at the same time it is the most casual due to the matte finish

it ain't "blingy" it's... probably the closest example I have ever seen of "Subtle Bling" :D i thought it very interesting

:) matches

hbbgold1.jpg

it's an interesting piece.. because it's like wearing a nice big ole chunk of gold on your wrist and it's obviously PRICEY.. but at the same time not so in your face bling'd out because of the matte effect

it's definitely a conversation piece once worn, people will be curious about it

Nice shot TR and great looking Big Bang....now I'm torn between that one and the RG/CF.....

@ Tom Riddle, the HBB screw driver is a must for HBB owners. I picked up one from Trusty, and it brings peace of mind for 20 bucks. When I first used it, there were a couple of loose ones that would have fallen out in time, so be sure to get one, and to all HBB owners do the same as it will surely spare you agravation down the road. I don't know why the factories will not tighten the screws properly, but it is an issue that all of us should pay heed to. :idea:

I was thinking; I bet you could zap a normal flat screwdriver with the cutting wheel on a Dremel tool and have a homemade H screwdriver, if you didn't order one along with your watch. I would be afraid to wear one of these without checking the screws.

I am still longing for the rosegold and ceramic bezel like yours Tom. But at the price that they asked i won't be able

to afford it. I hope someone pull the trigger on the cheaper one which made by the second maker adn share their opion.

I am still longing for the rosegold and ceramic bezel like yours Tom. But at the price that they asked i won't be able

to afford it. I hope someone pull the trigger on the cheaper one which made by the second maker adn share their opion.

yea :p i know what the HBBRGPC commands.. it's mainly due to the genuine polished ceramic bezel and 1:1 dimensions that it's so ridiculous

:p although i have to say i'm sure we all got the email about these matte hbb's from "the best hublot maker' :D i think we all know what i'm talkin about.. if you're part of tt's list you got this email recently :lol: but i do agree with it.. these matte hbb's are not from the 2nd HBB replica maker

the main giveaway are the screw-down crown :D these are push-down crowns and finishing-wise it's so obvious that it's from that infamous "1st factory" that Mr. JCB is so fond of