When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is the Baume & Mercier Magnum coming?

jj69

Does anyone know if the Baume & Mercier Riviera XXL Magnum is coming soon? It appears to be the same as the regular XXL, but with a different (and very cool) dial. Should be easy enough to do, but it's strange that there hasn't been talk of it. It's by far the best looking of the Rivieras:

post-4018-1199610838_thumb.jpg

Hi,

probably easy to rep, now that the job has been done on the regular XXL (look at the Black XXL, it already has a different dial). But I supposed it'll be done only if the first batches sell well.

That rep is awesome from the quality point of view.

Hi Pix. Judging from the photos and reviews I've seen, I agree that it's a great looking rep. However, I don't want to rush out and buy one, only to find that the Magnum is coming soon.

Hi,probably easy to rep, now that the job has been done on the regular XXL (look at the Black XXL, it already has a different dial). But I supposed it'll be done only if the first batches sell well.That rep is awesome from the quality point of view.
Edited by jj69

• 1 month later...

Wow! When was that added to Trusty's site?! I sure didn't notice it. It was never in his new release section.

Has anyone gotten one yet?

I think that factories read this little thread. The Riviera Magnum is now available. Andrew have the watch in his site.

Now I need to save some money to order the watch + the Montblanc Timewalker silver.

Is it just me, or does the inner part of the bezel on the rep appear to be made from plastic? I believe the gen is supposed to be titanium. If it's plastic, forget it.

I also noticed that the Magnum uses large hex bolts to secure the strap. It does not appear to be compatible with the bracelet on the other versions. That would explain why the gen Magnum is not available with a bracelet. Too bad - I really hoped to by the Magnum rep with an extra bracelet. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...