When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's see the differences

craigchek

Well, it's been recently released the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Special Version T3.

It seems to be a new top quality replica watch, but... Really is accurated with the original one? Really it worths almost 400 USD with low quality movement???

I would like to start a new era in the replicas age disturbing the replica watchs makers (and sellers) calm with this kind of comparisions.

Sorry my chinesse friends, but the people that buy replicas expect REAL HIGH QUALITY copies for that money, not a first version... a second version... a third version.... a sixth version!!!????

I'm tired of seeing bad replicas once and again beeing released as top quality ones.

And RWC friends: if all of us complain before buy, we're telling them we're not going to buy those bastard childs watches.

Perhaps some day (soon) the people that makes replicas understand what we really want.

Here is the COMPARISION:

apt3comparativavy2.th.jpg

Best regards...

I'm surprised your photographic analysis made no mention of the subdials being completely wrong... which is perhaps its biggest flaw!

A great effort nonetheless. The gen is very nice, but the rep's shortcomings mean that it will definitely not be my next buy.

The picture does NOT show a T3 that ever made it to the customer.....it is one of those marketing-pics every company makes before their regular production.

The most differnce are:

- wrong subdials (of course) and the HOS :p

- wrong date mag

- the numbers should be surounded in silver, not black color

Everything else looks quite good....as soon as the color of the dial will be fine (should be a dark grey/charcoral) it is a good rep. If I believe the meassuring of the dealers this watch is spot on regarding size 53,7mm with crown.

Unfortunately all past efforts to boycott our dealers failed.....e.g. I for one was waiting for this model a long time...the quartz versions pi**ed me off (because of quartz) and other versions were way too small.

Please don