When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

korean rep dealer

dadog13

I am in no way connected to this but if somebody wishes to browse or to contact this dealer that I found while browsing the web, feel free...I am going to stick with our collectors...just wanted to share with you all...dunno about the prices, haven't compared them...

hxxp://joywatch.net/mall/m_mall_list.php?ps_ctid=09060000

mods & admin...if you feel that this ain't appropriate, delete the post immediately....

he's got some unusual reps like this PP... hxxp://joywatch.net/mall/m_mall_detail.php?ps_ctid=09030000&ps_goid=361

Edited by dadog13

I remember seeing many of these exact photos from a dealer who got shut down on ioffer- he was from Gangzhou, CN- about two years ago before I discovered these forums. These prices seem way inflated though; and the Vintage Daytona photos are all over the place showing models from many different suppliers. You order first, and let us know how it goes! My honest advice: use Ruby (who previously used many of those exact photos too), or Silix, and you will probably end up with the same watch for much less. Good luck, Arty

or who is this?! hxxp://haerishop.com/product/product_list.html?pFtA=140&pStA=0&PHPSESSID=1d67db806123a07cb87747af63624eb8

he uses the expression HBB LITE, so it has to be somebody who is on the rep forums...or this name for the "lower quality" HBB has been spreaded all around the world? :lol:

Not sure we should be posting links to unknown dealers with inflated prices

I agree on principle about the prices, but, unless people do suggest new dealers, no-one knows about them, which could wind up with people missing out on good deals...

While I would certainly advise caution when using a dealer who is unknown, I don't think the forum needs to run to RepGeek's standard of removing links to 'unrecommended dealers'. One person's 'unknown', is someone else's 'trusted source'.

I haven't suggested anybody...

just posted a link if somebody whishes to brows or to do whatever he want's...

Semantics :rolleyes:

If people don't "post links and let people make their own minds up" (better? :lol: ) then people will never find out about other dealers, and posibly get as good, or even better, deals for their requirements.

I have enough experience to stick to known dealers...

And I have enough experience to know that not every unknown dealer is a scammer, and that known dealers, does not always guarantee a flawless transaction/product.

Buyer beware... Or however it translates into latin...