When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which HBB would you choose?

Guest Sql_pl

Which HBB do you like most and which of these would you buy?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which HBB do you like most and which of these would you buy?

• SS Case / Ceramic Bezel
    • RG Case / Ceramic Bezel
    • Black Magic (PVD Case / Ceramic Bezel)
    • Mat Bang (Matt RG Case and Bezel)

Guest Sql_pl

Now that my Holy Grail rep is already on the way to me I think it's time to plan another purchase.

I think this time it will be another HBB.

But I am torn between following... so would really appreciate your input.

SS Case / Ceramic Bezel

RG Case / Ceramic Bezel

Black Magic

Mat Bang

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Maciek

How about the ice bang? If I had to choose from that list it would be the black magic but heres my ice bang stock:

icebangice.jpg

Here it is with a ceramic bezel

iceee.jpg

P1050042_C.jpg

Just something else to choose from and consider..There's so many great dial/case combo's with this watch it makes picking that much harder..But good luck!! and no matter what you will be very, very happy they are all beautiful especially w/ the ceramic! :D

@SQL: so you currently have no HBB's? :p simple.. get the top quality SS hbb you can get, gonna save tons of $$$ too

@dvn: mine is the "top quality" HBB :X the ones with the genuine polished ceramic bez's.. I don't think TWP is selling the same thing for $800.. last I heard "the cartel" sells it north of $1100 :X something i can't possibly endorse/support

.....even tho I just got myself a HBBMatGold which is also "pricey" but it is around the same price i got my hbb for back in the day

@TomRiddle - How many HBB do you have? Must have cost an arm and leg for all of them. Very good and expensive taste i must say.

i honestly don't have that many reps.. and so far, only 1 hbb (2 once i get the gold matte)

although i took a recent "damage report" and kinda felt like puking -.-

HBBRGPC ($800), Pam082 ($600), Montblanc Timewalker ($300), HBBMatGold (incoming) ($750)

4 reps.. north of $2k :X oddly enough the pam 082 rivals the hbb in terms of $$$... it's $400 from DSN and then $200 for an hktan double-ridged croc strap (incoming)

but yea, i basically don't have many reps but per-item beats most peoples' collections.. I highly urge people to take a damage report on the $$$ they've spent.. it'd shock ya peeps.. i myself flinch everytime i think of the damage i've done

:D but oh well, like i said.. i'm done getting reps, the HBBMG was more of an impulse-buy thing than anything else -.-;;