When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 229 pics must wait one more day

bazonkers

I've come to the conclusion that my postman is a sack of feces. He's usually fairly decent but this is the third time that we haven't gotten ANY mail (and we get a ton of junk mail every day). I tracked my package and it says:

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:31 AM on January 9, 2008 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

WRONG MOFO. He didn't try to do anything. I was home all day. No knocks, no doorbell. In fact, THERE IS NO NOTICE. He didn't even show up today.

Anyways, if someone else gets a PAM 229 feel free to post pics. I'd like to see what I may or may not get delivered tomorrow.

My 104 and 229 arrived today.. but U have honours baz, so I'm not psoting a thing until u get yours on the board.. maybe it has something to do with the temputure in the northwest.. or maybe U forgot his holiday gift ??

No worries I'm standing on Deck and will post Pics after U.. ps..don't tackle the post man or woman for that matter :lol:

My 104 and 229 arrived today.. but U have honours baz, so I'm not psoting a thing until u get yours on the board.. maybe it has something to do with the temputure in the northwest.. or maybe U forgot his holiday gift ??

No worries I'm standing on Deck and will post Pics after U.. ps..don't tackle the post man or woman for that matter :lol:

Let's not think of it as stealing thunder but instead as giving to the forum.... Post the pics. You won't mind, right bazonkers? :D

Let's not think of it as stealing thunder but instead as giving to the forum.... Post the pics. You won't mind, right bazonkers? :D

don't want thunder in Hawaii.. although I enjoy good thunder and lightning.. from time to time.. i am going to wait until baz.. puts up his post or review then i will put up pics of the 104 and 229.. anticipation is 99.9% of the fun... :D