When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Omegas

Glitch

The AquaTerra is from EL. Great dial printing. The blue hands are dead-on. Reliable 2892 movement. Could use a bit more decoration on the rotor, but does not matter since it's always hidden away.

The Constellation is Paul's *solid* gold model using another 2892 movement. I believe the gold is indeed solid as I have polished it with cape cod and the finish only showed more luster. * No brass showing * :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The Deville is another favorite. Dial and hands are very, very accurate. 2824 movement. Black leather strap for potential evening use.

GMT is another EL special wtih 2836 movement. Correct hands length and stack. Correct "Seamaster" print.

Edited by Glitch

your Omega GMT would have an ETA 2836. The ETA 2824 can't be modified to house an extra "4th" hand function.

I knew that! :D

Good catch Mav. The domed crystal still bugs me, however. How did you replace yours with a flat one? Where does one get replacement cyrstals?