When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Changes to my participation here, being curtailed.

RWG Technical

Of course you can send an email to J, not a problem, we will continue to update everyone on email as we always have when we are finished the work, and of course let you choose the shipping method you want etc... or send you a message if we have a question...

I am not referring to normal expected emails and messages, but those that cross the line and become a burden.

RG

okay then.. thanks for everything :D.. 153 emails are coming your way :p.. ur right thats 18 more than the last record! :p nah i'm just kidding :p

Edited by arminvanbuuren

I usually spend a couple of hours a day on the various watch forums, and thats mostly reading. Sometimes I get the time to share a story and some pictures, but thats not often. Reading the info that The Zigmeister has shared with all of us, I can't even amagine the amount time and effort spent on such informative material. I think I speak for all when I say THANK YOU The Zigmeister!! thank you for all you do here. We all should remember that many folks here have jobs, family and lives outside the forum, and we should respect that.

As far as modern methods of communication not necessarily being a good thing, I totally agree. There once was a time where ASAP still meant you had a day to get something done. Now, everyone expects an answer within the minute and we all should be reachable 24/7. I'm sorry, but my cell phone has an off button, and I use it. Sometimes you just got to unplug and take a breather. 130+ e-mails? unbeleivable...

I usually spend a couple of hours a day on the various watch forums, and thats mostly reading. Sometimes I get the time to share a story and some pictures, but thats not often. Reading the info that The Zigmeister has shared with all of us, I can't even amagine the amount time and effort spent on such informative material. I think I speak for all when I say THANK YOU The Zigmeister!! thank you for all you do here. We all should remember that many folks here have jobs, family and lives outside the forum, and we should respect that.

As far as modern methods of communication not necessarily being a good thing, I totally agree. There once was a time where ASAP still meant you had a day to get something done. Now, everyone expects an answer within the minute and we all should be reachable 24/7. I'm sorry, but my cell phone has an off button, and I use it. Sometimes you just got to unplug and take a breather. 130+ e-mails? unbeleivable...

Agreed.

That's why a holiday is great, away from all the furore... or golf :p

Hey The Zigmeister! Sorry to hear about your overload! Hope things calm down! However, I am interested in getting some mods done soon! :)

But what I would like to know is... where can I get this "PDF" file of yours which lists all your services and prices? That would be an interesting piece of information. I've been MIA for a while since I've just moved to Dubai, so I'm not sure if this pdf document is still being made or is already on the forum. Tried looking, but couldn't find anything.

Regards,

VW