When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Chrono Avenger

Guest asad

Hi, I am new here and have had quite a few gen Breitlings; from the Colt, Super Ocean, Steelfish and now this Titanium Chrono Avenger; But lately i have been craving for the Super Avenger. Any good Reps?

Enjoy

DSC02678.jpg

DSC02674.jpg

DSC02679.jpg

DSC02683.jpg

DSC02675.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02702.jpg

DSC02722.jpg

Is that a Super or Chrono Avenger? Here is my rep Chrono version with Swiss movement and gen dial:

May2007GMT015.jpg

I am looking for a Super as well. Another forum member was nice enough to source me a gen bezel for the super. Now I just have to find the rest of the rep. :lol: So I would also welcome dealer suggestions for a Super. Anyone?

It is not a Super Avenger, The one i have pictures is the Gen Titanium Chrono Avenger which is 44mm, Though the one you have pictured is it a Gen? Looks nice.

I am looking for a Super as well. Another forum member was nice enough to source me a gen bezel for the super. Now I just have to find the rest of the rep. :lol: So I would also welcome dealer suggestions for a Super. Anyone?

I'm actually looking for a gen bezel for a super - mind pointing me in the right direction?