When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

White SMP Chrono

iluvhockey

yeah a keeper, i have always loved the white face one, but was not well repped, so i never bought a smp chrono. if they would rep this one well, i would buy it in a heartbeat. i have no talent to mod my watches, so i cant do what you have done. great job, and because this one was not repped correctly, it will easily pass for a gen.

Yoou know, I am a huge Omega fan and as good as the Blue SMP chrono rep is, I do not own it. I have a fantasy White SMP that I love and this Chrono is one I would love to own. Looks great and congrats for tracking down the parts and making it happen. A nice Franken and one you don't see every day - Nice job :good:

Nah, that's not a keeper. Sell it to me.

Seriously, that looks lovely. I've always liked the white Seamasters.

But, why did you need to lume the dial? The gen dial should have had super luminova on it anyway.

I got a hold of an old gen dial. The dial was so old, that the lume did not glow that well anymore. Hence I removed the old lume and relumed it with some C3.

I'm going to be honest, I've never really liked white on sport watches.

I must say though, this is a beautiful piece!!!

Enjoy!

Superb!....but the lume is off color perhaps due to not applying enough on or not applying a white paint background? Can't tell by the pics but lume looks abit transparent.

I almost purchased the gen of watch off of ebay. :)

-bosk