When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Toy...Look out Luftwaffe!

narikaa

Oh no....I don't want to see that Reg..... Keep it away! Keep it away! .... its too tempting..... ;)

Just curious the crown and pusher are on the inner side and they are pretty big, will it hurt or bite into the skin lets say when one is bending the wrist a little and doing some typing work on the computer?

Nice watch Reg... a little too unique for my tastes though

Dito - I hope the crystal is fixed as tight as the crown, or if you find yourself in a sudden decompress the crystal will just fly off...

:D Just being German!

It's items such as this that put the kibosh on the notion of 'over-priced' replicas......the fit and finish on these is way beyond what many of we early rep buyers could or would ever have expected.......it's going to be a great year for new models.....the Chinese factories have finally woken up to the fact that there is a very good market for high quality reps......not just the stuff that was produced from brochures etc etc......the new advances in CNC machining and reverse engineering processes will help us to see better and better representations of those items we all love......!

Who would ever have imagined that you could see an almost perfect Graham Chronofighter on your wrist for 200 quid.....the price of an Armani or Fossil / Sector watch....unf***ing believable.....I'm waiting for the Overlord or the panda dial with red sub hands and steel chrono lever to appear......I 'll settle for any of these below...especially if they can replicate that bloody clasp......! :)

2crbss01al80b-0001.jpg

2crbsb02aa22f-0002.jpg

GMT_big_date_large.jpg

GMT_big_date_silver_large.jpg

DIVER_DEEP_SEAL.jpg

BoucleGraham_gross.jpg

It's items such as this that put the kibosh on the notion of 'over-priced' replicas......the fit and finish on these is way beyond what many of we early rep buyers could or would ever have expected.......it's going to be a great year for new models.....the Chinese factories have finally woken up to the fact that there is a very good market for high quality reps......not just the stuff that was produced from brochures etc etc......the new advances in CNC machining and reverse engineering processes will help us to see better and better representations of those items we all love......!

Who would ever have imagined that you could see an almost perfect Graham Chronofighter on your wrist for 200 quid.....the price of an Armani or Fossil / Sector watch....unf***ing believable.....I'm waiting for the Overlord or the panda dial with red sub hands and steel chrono lever to appear......I 'll settle for any of these below...especially if they can replicate that bloody clasp......! :)

The deployment lever is amazing, a little steep at