When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question about IWC GST Aquatimer 371918 Lume?

jaggi

Question about new Aquatimer 371918:

How is the lume on this one. Does the yellow accent on the bezel lume along with the yellow outer number marking on the bezel and the minute hand?? For that matter, how is the lume job on the white accent bezel model (I think its iw371928) I remember seening a picture on the web, the white accented bezel was glowing very bright with accent and the bezel number markings as well. I wonder if the same is true for the yellow accent bezel (pictured below) if it does not lume, what's the point of having just one hand (the hour hand) lume and not the minute hand?

Does any body have seen or bought this model.

thanks

IWC-371918-SS-02.jpg

• 1 month later...

The yellow hand on the yellow watch has NO lume.

The white Aquatimer has lume on both hour hand and minute hand. Had that one before before and the quality was awesome. Hands just rep lume

I had the yellow and was quite dissapointed. Will sell the watch...

The yellow hand on the yellow watch has NO lume.

The white Aquatimer has lume on both hour hand and minute hand. Had that one before before and the quality was awesome. Hands just rep lume

I had the yellow and was quite dissapointed. Will sell the watch...

The fact that the rep is SS, probably would get noticed before any non glowing hands anyway...

The fact that the rep is SS, probably would get noticed before any non glowing hands anyway...

And what will irritate more with daily use, having only one lume hand, so you absolutely have NO idea what time it is.... Haha... Wish they also made the other hand with no lume. that would be better. :o