When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang all White!

crispinguy

Hi All,

Im very interested in getting the all white Hublot. However, it has been increasingly difficult to find a good quality rep online.

Would anyone have suggestions on the best place to find a one?

Ive only found 1 site that offers the model i'm looking for from http://www.replica4watches.com. I haven never done business with this site before and would really appreciate a recommendation. also if you have any previous encounters with this dealer please let me know how it worked out.

Thanks a lot

Pic of the watch model attached below

post-11284-1203349455_thumb.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I think it's great that you decided to ask up before you went to this "dealer" to purchase it. Let me just tell you beforehand NOT to buy from them.

You can look through the "Watch collector galleries" section to look at the items out more reputable dealers carry in stock. I believe currently, no collector carries the all-white (aspen) Big Bang in 41mm or nor the higher-end version in existence. (The version you have pictured is the smaller 41mm)

You can buy the lower-priced version, however, but I think it might not be to your liking.

For future reference, if you're ever in doubt about buying from an internet dealer, read this:

Biggest Ripoff Umbrella on the Internet

and it also doesn't hurt to use the "search" feature located on the top right corner of the page.

And again, welcome to the community.

Boy are you gonna be glad you found this place crispinguy. I know that the all white you are looking for is available. I've seen it on King's site here: King Watch - all white HBB

but I'm sure most of the TRUSTED dealers on this forum can find it for you. Be prepared for the sticker shock on this one though. Double AR and ceramic (?) bezel.

Hey,

Thanks for the all the information everyone. I'm glad i didn't make the mistake with this website. I'll try contacting one of the sellers on this site. I believe King and watchmark have the best collection of Hublot watches so far...

Do you know of any other sellers that may have Hublot watches?

again, thanks for all the help

I'll try contacting one of the sellers on this site. I believe King and watchmark have the best collection of Hublot watches so far...

the so called cartel dealers (Andrew, Josh, Angus, King) have all the possible models to offer - and TWP has them too....this are the high quality reps that I beleive watchmark cannot offer (If I am wrong I apologise)...look at their websites...some models can be found in the so called "lite" versions...same with the bets versions just without the AR coating on the crystal...make a research of the forum cause there are plenty of info about the HBB in general cause it is definitely one of the most popular reps of the 2007