When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BCE TT

maxse

Hey everyone,

I have been away for a while and got very excited that there is now a TT bracelet available for this model.

Has anyone received any of these yet? I remember the Breitling Navitimer TT bracelet had excellent reviews as it was still slightly heavy and hard to tell from the gen even if taken off. Any opinions on the BCE one?

Also I really prefer the numeral dials over the stick one. I actually own a graphite ultimate right now with the stick markers and it's my favorite watch...

I really like the TT with the blue dial with Roman numerals. Does one exist? I keep seeing the Black TT but no blue?

Anyway, any comments about this TT model?

I also would like to know about TTwith the numerals Evo.Despite the Dw that is way off and the lack of AR,some input on the dial.

The lack of AR can be solved by Jakub or Chieftang. A Sub-$100 fix that changes the identity of the watch. The DW can be sourced from Lello, who has some available.

The dial is a very good repllication. I don't want to get technical with you about what is wrong with the dial because it will annoy you to the point where you don't want it anymore.

The lack of AR can be solved by Jakub or Chieftang. A Sub-$100 fix that changes the identity of the watch. The DW can be sourced from Lello, who has some available.

The dial is a very good repllication. I don't want to get technical with you about what is wrong with the dial because it will annoy you to the point where you don't want it anymore.

I have the Ultimate TT blue and white with sticks and wanted also one white with numerals,i have a spare Lello DW for it just wanted some inpot on that dial how close is to gen.

B.R.

the TT in black is the best in my opinion.. the double AR is awesome with the dark dial and the numeral version is the one to get in it.. the white to me looks better in SS as the AR does not really show as well with the white dial .. so to optimize the AR black IMHO is the way to go .... sorry for the poor lighting in the Black dial.. but both are Double AR .. the black will accent it much more though

post-2172-1203485345_thumb.jpg.....post-2172-1203485508_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1203485547_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1203485755_thumb.jpg.....the concentric rings in the numeral version are more pronounced .. the gold seems to diminish the rings in the sub dial where IMO the SS let's it come out so to speak .. so to confuse yuou even more the black is not as noticable (concentric rings) as the white and the white to me looks better in the SS version.. ..

post-2172-1203485916_thumb.jpg....post-2172-1203485951_thumb.jpg ... this is the same piece as in your pic. it is D-AR .. white just does not show as well as with the SOSF too.. and you know how good it's AR is..

so the black dial IMO for the numeral TT and the white for the SS .. the design in the dial with the rings in the sub dials differ.. your choice.. :D

BTW.. Lello still has the DW for these.. i have the correct DW in my white dial now if you want updated pics let me know..

Edit... the dial on the white is very good compared to the genuine.. especially the concentric rings .. the colour of white changes in different lighting.. as does the genuine. it is at times champagne and in direct light very crisp white..

Anyone who tells you that they can't differentiate between the Gen and Rep bracelet is grossly misinformed, IMO.

The endlinks are the biggest tell---they etched lines of the endlinks on the rep are not as pronounced and as deep as the gen. That includes the navitimer and pilot bracelets. Other than that you can't go wrong with the Rep TT Bracelet. Its' plating doesn't wear away as fast as popular belief would lead you to believe, but do use it sparingly and be gentle!

If you're interested in getting it close to gen in terms of appearance, I recommed in addition to changing the DW, you could get yourself a dial and bezel with ridertabs. They don't come often on e-bay, but they are there.