When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM suggestions...

Ztech

I'm in the market for a rep PAM. Something in a 44mm size. Can anyone suggest a model and post pics if you have them? Thanks in advance!

How about a 112? I would post a pic, but I don't have one in my collection... Would've been a 'grail watch' for me, but my 127 just doesn't come off my wrist that much anymore, as I've gotten used to the size.

Another suggestion, would be a 210 Radiomir (again, not one I have in my collection)

I'm in the market for a rep PAM. Something in a 44mm size. Can anyone suggest a model and post pics if you have them? Thanks in advance!

"Search and Yee shall find!" I see that you're a noob.......your criteria for a PAM is too broad and covers more or less 90% of the brand! You should narrow it down!

Thanks for the input everyone. Much appreciated.

Yes, noob to the rep scene. Been around in the gen world for years. I'll post pics of my collection when I get around to it. I'm looking into getting into the rep scene as I'm sick of paying $$$$ for the gen and getting them bang'd up everywhere.

I guess my question got answered. I want something that will be as close to a gen as possible. I've owned gen PAM 220 & 005 in the past, so I think I'll look into the 111.

I've also seen mention of series. Is there a series of rep's that I should be looking into? I've seen something about an "E" series?