When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone need a gen flip-lock clasp?

mezzanine

I wasn't sure where to put this, and my offer isn't going to last for long. I'm wondering if anyone would want to go in with me on a couple of flip-lock clasps for a vintage sub/SD bracelet. The price would be $175 US and I'm not even sure if I can get them, but the chances would increase greatly if I had another person who was also interested in this part.

Mods, if this is inappropriate, I apologize- the reason I posted it here is that the offer is highly time-dependent, and I wasn't sure where anyone would see it in time.

Thought I'd also mention that under most circumstances I would've just bought both already, and sell the extra one at a later point. I'm running low on cash, and the seller isn't willing to split them up...hence the offer to bring someone in for what should be a good deal.

I wasn't sure where to put this, and my offer isn't going to last for long. I'm wondering if anyone would want to go in with me on a couple of flip-lock clasps for a vintage sub/SD bracelet. The price would be $175 US...

Interested...Do you have images that you can send me?

Will they come with the first links attached?