When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What happened to KING

MADRED7

Dear all,

so now that CNY is over I hope the dealers will now get back to normal speed....I expect pics and offers of new reps every minute.

Mrs. KING was allways first to update her website whith whats new and whats available.....but now her website is down for the last 2 days....or is it just me who cannot get in?

Theo

@dadog13

....found the site...link worked for me and YES....finally the prices are up, thanx for that!!!

ARRRHHHH....now I noticed the chicken below your post...hahahaha, I was really looking and searching on her site, I thought : "where is she hiding the good stuff?"

Well done mate :D

BTW: I will wear my new AP ROO Volcano this weekend :p

One more thing I noticed SHE CHANGED HER RETURN POLICY :nono:

Please make sure your address and country. The items will be return

because of your uncertainty address; we will not take responsibility for

return and re-deliver shipping cost. Before you sign for the items, please

insure the pack with the good condition. If the pack is broken or the items

have any problem, please reject the pack and contact us immediately.

After you sign for the pack, we will not take the responsibility, such as no

watch inside and the watch has been broken.

How will we do that???? I was asking my local postal shop to hand me the package first so that I can open it and check...they say Naaahhh, not before you signed. So how will I manage that.

This meens the following for me: NO MORE WATCHES FROM Mrs. KING, sorry!!!

Theo

Well she does say to examine the package for damage which is OK, but then she says if the items are damaged to reject the package which means you have to open the package before signing, not possible.

I know you're not looking for a negative opinion of King, but I wouldn't buy from her if I were you. There are better dealers out there. The last three I ordered from her were DOA on arrival and required return for repair.

Average turn-around was 9 weeks for repair (never mind shipping and customs issues) and ultimately she started to blame me saying that I was unlucky???. Not worth the trouble, I say. Besides, trying to communicate with this dealer is next to impossible since they seem to use Google translator (perhaps Babblefish) and screwed up more than a few of my orders because they didn't understand what I was saying. She may get new watches first, but I say it's better to wait and deal with a dealer who has some quality control.