When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

jiuli9 CQOUT Dealer

Sturb

Hello All,

Has anybody come across this dealer before? They seem to have a mixture of extremely cheap and also fair priced reps. I am not particularly interested in the watches but even the cheaper Omega reps come with the box and for the price seems worth it. Here is a Planet Ocean (45mm) with a Rubber Strap and the "Omega Presentation Case" for

Just so that you know - the rubber strap is the 20mm Seamaster Pro strap cobbled-to-fit job. The watch is the 45mm but with 20mm lugs Asian movement rep.

If the seller actually delivers what is pictured (and with 379 positive sales and no black marks there is no reason to think that won't happen) then this seriously undercuts the two cartel sellers who carry this piece, before you even take into account the box.

The seller's ETA stuff is well pricey though....

I take that back, I thought it was the "generic style" box not the rep boxset. In theory, there is nothing special about that price since both basic Asian movement watches and rep boxsets are dirt cheap at the source.

As far as getting what you pay for, that's not really true. There are always plenty of dealers willing to give you the same stuff for a higher price.

*EDIT--OK, I take it back again about the box, the ad states that it's an extra 20 GBP for the Omega boxset. Also, r11co is right about the strap, it won't fit.

Edited by doc savage