When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 212 Auction for the RWG Members

lanikai

Ok, I'm very confused. I was waiting till the close of the auction so that I could just put in a high bid, but there were conflicting amounts. What gives??? Also, I think I clicked the send button before 4:00 PM PST, but I don't know if it went if immediately.

Who won??? And for what amount???

$223

Wow... sailinjack is the winner and timed that last bid perfectly.. to the second of my call for ...TIME

congrats salinjack.. please get in touchwith TT ot admin team to remit payment as soon as that is done .. message me your shipping address and note weather you sould like the leather or diver deployment.. again congrats ...

Aloha

Lani

Damn...... congrats to you sir................... my damn computer went crazy and I had to reboot missed my first pam by a computer glitch

Well then we'll have to find another Pam to auction .. stay tuned.. I do not sell (personal reasons) any reps so far anyway.. never say never.. but I think I can find something that has not been worn.. to benefit the RWG... :D

Thanks for doing this and congrats to the winner! I was trying to time it just right, but no cigar. This time.

thanks for being such a good sport.. there will be antoher in a short time.. so stay tuned .. thanks again..Ztech