When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Speedmaster Broad Arrow From Josh

crystalcranium

Got this from Joshua. Watch weighs 188 grams. Bracelet is very heavy and accurate to the original. Case back is nearly perfect. Subdial spacing is an ever present issue in these asian 7750 best fit movement/dial layouts. The watch was running 2 minutes fast/dayon delivery but I've got it regulated to within 7 sec/day. Great replica

post-1679-1150575292_thumb.jpg

post-1679-1150575329_thumb.jpg

It really looks great. I have been eyeing this one for a while. How is band? The other Omeag Rep bracelets have not been that great. Are the links appropriately close togethor and does how does the clasp work?

It looks great.

The clasp is standard stud catch and is shaped just like the original. The links are 30% thicker and heavier than the Moonwatch rep I got from josh and are bright polished on the ends. I own a genuine Seamaster Pro Chronograph and the bracelet, while slightly different in style, is just as robust, in fact slightly thicker than the genuine. The only issue I had was with the regulation of the movement. I couldnt live with 120+/day so I had to crack open the back and adjust the regulator, an anxiety provoking action with a new watch, but it now runs,) at least for now), as accurately as my COSC certified genuine Omega.