When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cannon Pinion And Hour Wheel

woody

Hi guys,

Was wondering if any of you have any extra set that can spare. I was too lazy to purchase it when we have the chance to place the order through the jeweler, and now they are on backorder. If any of you have an extra set and don't mind to spare, I would really appreciate it. Please PM me if anyone has any extra. Thanks guys and have a good weekend.

Woody

because of the same condition (being lazy) I'm stuck also. When I called they had no idea when they were getting more or when I should try calling back. They did seem pretty happy to hear me ask about it. At this point I'm curious how many people have called them?

If they are having to order them from ETA you will be in for a long wait - up to 3 months sometimes!!

Have you called all of your local watchsmiths? I bought one of the last "RWG" batch, but then managed to find another set by calling about 30 watch repair shops within a 100 miles. A guy in baltimore had a junk mvmnt w/ the long pin. The downside to plan a family trip to baltimore to have it installed!