When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Accuracy of PAM 104

maxse

Hi guys. I am strongly considering this model. Andrew seems to have the new one with the correct font and mag.

Any comments on how accurate this is with a relume?

I understand that the closed '6' might be an issue but it seems that some gen 104s even have a closed 6.

Any comment/suggestions?

Look at Lani's post. I think the lello datewheel is essential to getting the gen look. The closed 6 is found in some gen 104s, and should not be a concern, but the dial font, although improved, is not good enough.

Lume would also help, but I think a lello datewheel would be enough to fool the purists. And of course there is the AR, you are not going to get the look of the gen AR on sapphire.

the big question is the swiss L swiss.. they are different on some years as is the 6.. the AR on the genuine is single.. you will be happy with the replication.. lello DW is a must have as red say's

I'm happy with it especially after Ziggy's work .. although the lume is great out of the box.. well Ziggy.. nuff said..

I am going to post some wrist shots