When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

gosh - another bentley scam?

db1

well, photos are not so great, but one thing that made me look was the instructions manual at one of the pics,

so if i get to buy a gen bentley, should i get a "CROSSWIND SPECIAL" instruction book along with it?

also, hey dude! if you kept the instruction book, i guess you probably also kept the other papers, where are they? :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Breitling-for-Bentley-...p3285.c57.l1288

i dont know, but have a look..

is that a gen?

i noticed the box and the booklet, since i know its the "standard" gen rep box set and the only booklet that comes with it is that instruction booklet, while on the rep box set, no matter what watch you purchase- you get the same booklet and box only.

i hardly believe that a gen bentley owner will put it up on ebay with the wrong booklet, and no other papers at all

i have seen gen. breitling sold without any papers, but thats very rare,

the photos are pretty blurry, so its hard to tell- even if its a rep, it's probably a good one, but i'm still am not sure of it isnt a scam

i mean, ok, wrong papers ? but why wrong box set ? also, the seller don't mention anything like "original box was lost- but i include a generic breitling box" or anything to tell he is aware of the fact the box is not belonging to a bentley nor the booklet

but again, i am not sure.. looking bad though..