When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Boston/Northeast GTG - Friday, March 28 - Papa Razzi, Burlington, MA

stevie7s

OK everyone. I have complied the lists and crunched the numbers...it looks like Friday, March 28th at PapaRazzi Trattoria/Bar in Burlington, MA is going to be the spot for the first of hopefully many GTG's up here in the rep friendly Nor'East.

I have several vendors possibly helping out with some give aways and I will be trying to drum up some more goods before the event.

The link to the restaurant is here-------> PapaRazzi it is a fun, lively spot with plenty of light so we can take as many photos of our reps as needed. The food is great and the drinks are plentiful.

I will need a definitive head count to give them so if you are going to be able to make it. Please respond to this post and PM ME with your full name so I can make up some name stickers for the event. I hope we can get a good turn-out. It should be a blast!!

If you have any questions, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks and see you all in a few weeks.

Steve

Great spot! I love Papa Razzi there is one near me on Rt2 in Concord. Burlington isnt too far so I should be able to make it. I will confirm within a day or so!

Thanks for setting this up.

I was going to say that one but I think the Burlington one is easier to find.

Don't think I can make it fellas. I'll be skiing Sugarloaf that weekend starting Friday. :(

I am done skiing for this year. I am just getting over a broken leg from a ski weekend at Killington right before the Superbowl. Still on crutches, actually. We will miss you, dluddy!

I will be there!!!

My favs are with The Zigmeister though, and I don't think they will be back in time.

Looking forward to it,great idea,

M

All reps are welcome (and some gens :) )Bring what you got and be ready for some trade offers from me!!

i'll try to be there. It would know for sure at the begining of that week.

Don't think I can make it fellas. I'll be skiing Sugarloaf that weekend starting Friday. :(

@dluddy - it wouldn't be complete without you. i think you should postpone your ski trip for

one day as this GTG won't come by very often and you can always go sking another day.

• 3 weeks later...