When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favor to ask - Would someone be able to source this for me? I'll pay for the service!

seadweller3

Hi gents,

I am looking to acquire a 93150 bracelet with the correctly marked 580 end links from TTK. I have never dealt with him and wondered if perhaps any of you have and could more easily source this bracelet for me? I would be happy to make it worht your time.

Please PM me if you might be able to help. I'd appreciate it! B)

What makes you think TTK even has a 93150 w/ 580 end links? I believe the vintage 1680 may come w/ a correct 93150 w/ hollow mid links, but I'm not even sure about that and I've never heard of TTK selling parts.

I had read that he could access just the bracelet and that his newest 1665 comes equipped with this bracelet.

Judging by the time of day on your signature, it would look like you're in the EU. What about Narika? Narika runs from China to Thailand and Britain, giving him access to the MBK products also.

Getting a hold of TTK isn't easy. It's like having the planets and moon all perfectly aligned and if he's in a good mood. It helps if he recognizes you from this forum, but even that may not be enough. And delivery can be slow.

What about Silix- Jay and Angel sell bracelets alone for a reasonable price and they offer good service. Just be specific about what you want.